Updates to Where's Wiebe

Between helping with the kids, I had a pretty fun Saturday updating the blog.  Here's what's new:
  1. I played around with the blog template and got a color scheme that I think I like.  
  2. Added "Sources" which is really the blogs I frequent the most.  It's also what give me 'the inspiration' for most of my posts.  I'll probably add a few more things like this when I get around to it.
  3. Made two 'sub-blogs' that link right into the main "Where's Wiebe' Blog.  The first is a video game blog.  I figure that as I play games, I'll post my thoughts on them here.  Over the past few years, this has been one of my primary source of entertainment.  I don't know that will always be true (I've taken breaks from video games that have lasted for years), but I suspect that it probably will.  Why not capture my thoughts in the moment.  Here's a link to the blog: What's Wiebe Playing.  There's also one in the top right hand side of the page.
  4. The second 'sub-blog' is a book blog.  I've moved from watching TV on the train during my commute to reading books.  I'm surprised that it's keeping my interest because it's been a while since I regularly read books.  My interest right now tends towards behavioral economics, but I'll move from that I suspect.  This is just a place to capture my thoughts as I finish the books.  I did some back filling today with my most recent reads.  Here's a link to the blog: What's Wiebe Reading.  There's also one in the top right hand side of the page.
Not sure where I'll go next with this blog, but I think that's it for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment