This Week's Notable Readings

So here's the idea.  I have begun tweeting links to articles I found interesting.  This page is designed to be a sum up of what I those tweets. I'm not sure if I'll make this a weekly of a daily feature, but for the time being it'll be weekly.

So here's what I liked this week:

Clever needs to be kind

What kind of bias does reality have?

Coming Soon - Deflation 

Who cares about deficits?

Do tax cuts generate additional tax revenue? (No)

What spending should we cut exactly?

Incentives matter

No one ever is to blame

Who will be our next POTUS?

Leaders of the next congress?

Consistently Greenspan

Current Contenders

He's down but he's not out


Got any links I should take a look at?  Feel free to post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment